Hot Tub Terms & Conditions
- Hours of use 0800-2000hrs (use out with these hours by prior to arrangement).
- The Hot Tub will not be available for use during adverse weather conditions.
- The Hot Tub will be out of use for maintenance once a week (usually Saturdays).
- No children under 12 years are permitted to use the Hot Tub.
- Children between 12 and 16 years must be supervised by an adult.
- One member of your party MUST receive instruction prior to use
- The maximum number of 5 persons in the hot tub MUST NOT BE EXCEEDED.
Risk of Injury
- There is a danger of slipping and falling. Remember, wet surfaces can be very slippery. Take care when entering or exiting the Spa.
- DO NOT jump into the Spa.
- People with infectious diseases should not use the Spa.
- Keep any loose articles of clothing, hanging jewellery or hair away from rotating jets or other moving compartments.
- DO NOT stand on the Spa cover.
Medication & Alcohol
- The use of drugs, alcohol or medication before, or during Spa use, may lead to a danger of drowning. The use of alcohol is NOT permitted before or during use.
- Persons using medications should consult their Doctor before using the Spa. Some medication may cause drowsiness, while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure and
- Persons using medications that induce drowsiness such as tranquilisers, antihistamines or anticoagulants should not use the Spa.
- Pregnant women should consult their Doctor before using the Spa.
- Persons suffering from obesity, or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult their Doctor
- Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hyperthermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37°C. Symptoms include unawareness of
impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognise the need to exit the Spa, pregnant and unconsciousness resulting in a danger of drowning.
To Reduce the Risk of Injury
The water in the Spa should never exceed 40°C. Temperatures of 37°C - 40°C are considered safe. DO NOT enter if the temperature exceeds 40°C
Important Spa Instructions
- Use and lock the cover when the Spa is not in use.
- Shower at all times before using the Hot Tub; perfume, hair gel, etc can contaminate the water.
- Lift or drag the vinyl cover by using the cover lock straps, always lift the cover by using the handles.
- Attempt to open the electrical control box; there are no user serviceable parts inside.
- Use any glassware in the vicinity of the Spa.
- Use any soap products, detergent, or shampoo in the Tub.
- DO NOT drink the Spa water.
Please treat the Hot Tub as if it is your own as maintenance is very expensive.
Any damage to the lid, vinyl cover, filtration etc will be charged for.
Any maintenance required as a result of the introduction of pollutants (including soap, shampoo etc) will also incur an extra charge.
I have read and understood the guidelines and safety advice for using the Hot Tub. I agree to only use the Hot Tub in the correct manner, following the Safety Guidelines. I
understand that The Old School Carrbridge will in no way be held responsible for any accident or injury arising from incorrect use of the Hot Tub, or failure to adhere to the safety
I understand that any damage to the Hot Tub or cover incurred by my party will have to be covered by myself.